MEDIA AND PRESS
- Your Home and Garden Magazine ‘City Sanctuary‘
- Your Home and Garden Magazine ‘Reverse Psychology’
- Your Home and Garden Magazine ‘Soothe The Soul’
- Your Home and Garden Magazine ‘Tried and Tested‘
- Your home and Garden Magazine ‘Blank Canvas’ May 2012
- Your home and Garden Magazine ‘The March Design Workshop’ Mar 2012
- Home New Zealand Magazine ‘Rain Woman’ text by Carol Bucknell Dec 2010
- Interier / Exterier Magazine (Slovak publication) ‘Inspiration from NZ’ text by Zoltan Nagy March 2010
- NZ backyard and Garden Ideas ‘Survive the Dry‘ text and Photos by Kirsten Sach
- NZ Backyard and Garden Ideas ‘Rain, Come and Stay‘ text and Photos by Kirsten Sach
- Homestyle Magazine ‘Down the Water Spout‘ text by Lucinda Diack Feb/March 2009
- Listener ‘Go with the Flow‘ text by Maggie Barry Jan 3rd 2009
- Alfresco Magazine ‘Garden Makeover‘ Nov/Dec 2009
- Your Home and Garden Magazine ‘Accidental Gardener‘ text by Carol Bucknell August 2009
REVIEWS FROM NOCOWBOYS
25th May, 2019
“Kirsten Sach met with me on site, and asked the right questions to create a very thorough brief.
The first draft was very close to what I wanted with a few tweaks, which was no problem to Kirsten. I loved the way Kirsten listened, made suggestions as to plants and trees that would suit the soil and sun, and was open to ideas.
In a very timely fashion, I had a full set of very detailed drawings with a very accurate key of which plants were and how many. Perfect for the next step to get a quote from the Landscapers.
I really enjoyed Kirsten’s enthusiasm, she is a joy to deal with, nothing is too much trouble!“
12th June, 2018
“Kirsten was an absolute delight to work with. She was incredibly responsive, and gave me the options and costs for her services up front to choose from. She met us on site a couple of times and delivered beautiful plans for a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend her!“
21st May 2018
“Kirsten was awesome from the get-go! She totally understood where we were coming from, was realistic about what could be achieved, was positive and helpful, and stayed in contact throughout the design process.
And she was a nice person to deal with 🙂
Really thrilled with the plans we now have and look forward to implementing them and getting her back to see the final result.“